For those of you who visited AVEX, you’ll probably be aware that we re-launched our hugely successful Training Programme at the exhibition! The Training Programme, which is needed for the AVA Quality Programme, is an extremely valuable tool and allows you to continue to provide a quality service to your customers.
“Producing and delivering top quality courses is one of the many member benefits provided by the AVA, and we’re delighted to announce the development of the Training Programme which sees a series of new courses join the ones already available to members. The programme has been designed with members in mind, and we also hope that many non-member companies will be encouraged to join the Association based on the strength of the courses! Courses will deliver both face-to-face and computer-based learning, and will be available from 1st July 2011.” Phil Millard, The Vending Intelligence Agency.
The new AVA Training Programme includes the following courses:
- Effective Machine Cleaning, The Key Principles
- AVA Engineers Course Module, Water and Hygiene
- AVA Engineers Course Module Two, Drink Quality and Ingredients
- Health and Hygiene Training for Operators
- Internal Auditing Training for ISO System
- Management and Implementation of Manual Handling Systems
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Hygiene Management for Supervisors-Designed and Developed by the UWIC
- Water Testing
- Company Ambassador Programme
Aimed at all levels, from Operators to Directors, the AVA Training Programme provides vending-specific courses to give you the knowledge and practical advice to help you carry out your job to its full potential. Face-to-face training courses will be delivered by Blue Storm Staff, a qualified partner of Blue Storm Vending Intelligence; Food Safety and Health and Safety course presenters will be qualified and recognised by The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) or The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. All AVA courses will be externally accredited, or bespoke industry specific courses tailored to suit the member’s needs.
For further information go to www.ava-vending.co.uk, or call 020 8661 1112.