The Coffee Shop Innovation Expo – the event for coffee shop business owners – has announced its keynote speakers for the event on September 25th & 26th September at the ExCeL London.
At the event, guests will be able to experience the latest, innovative products and services transforming the industry which is worth an estimated £8.9 billion.
In the line-up of speakers this year are:
- Rachel Chatterton, senior innovation manager at Starbucks, discussing the importance to lead in food and drink innovation
- José Sette, executive director at the International Coffee Organisation, exploring the role of coffee shops in enhancing the sustainability of the global value chain for coffee
- Tim Sturk, director of coffee operations at Servest FoodCo, asking “How hard is it to serve great coffee?”
- Josh Brown, head of commercial development at Harris + Hoole imagining the Coffee Shop of the Future
- Alana Spencer, Apprentice winner and CEO of Ridiculously Rich, revealing all, from the board room to the bakery
This year’s event will see the launch of the show’s new identity; with an eye on the future and the welfare of the planet, the 2018 edition will shine a spotlight on eco-friendly principles, green innovations and look to give back to the communities that make coffee.
Go to www.coffeeshopexpo.co.uk and register for a free ticket.