Numerous world market leaders and innovators are in the first group of speakers just announced for this year’s 18th Global Water Drinks Congress, which will be held on 19-21 October 2021 online.
A keynote address will be given by president of Nestlé Waters Muriel Lienau, who is also president of Natural Mineral Waters Europe.
Other speakers include:
• New chief executive of newly listed Flow from Canada
• New chief executive of newly formed Acqua Vera in Italy
• Rising global players Niagara from the United States, Highland Spring from Scotland and Kirin from Japan
• US success stories including Talking Rain, Voss and Tesla
• Leading analysts and advisers Beverage Digest, Kantar and KPMG.
The congress is sponsored by several leading global industry suppliers – platinum sponsor Ball Corporation, gold sponsor Sidel and bronze sponsor CCL. Typically attracting 150-200 participants from all over the world, the event aims to provide industry leaders, entrepreneurs, suppliers, customers and advisers with a complete overview of the water drinks market and developments.
Organising the event, Richard Hall, chairman of food and drink consultancy Zenith Global, commented: “The market for water changed dramatically in the past two years with COVID-19 disruption, health appreciation and environmental urgency. On top of this, companies have been shaking out and exploring new space.
“Hydration is so vital and now everyone is going ‘Beyond Hydration’, which is our congress theme. But where beyond? That is the question we shall be seeking to answer,” he concluded.