In a world of virtual communication, this premier exhibition offers a unique opportunity to meet customers and prospects face to face. Research shows that prospects are twice as likely to become new customers with a face to face meeting.
We are offering a special package for exhibitors that book a stand by 14th February 2011.
- 10% discount
- Fantastic room rates at the Hilton Metropole hotel – limited numbers!
- Attractive shell schemes to achieve a superb effect for minimum cost
- Promotion of your company from the time you book a stand
Visit: www.AVEX2011.co.uk or call Trish on 020 8661 1112.
Support Vending – Join The AVA Technical Committee
The AVA needs new members to join the AVA Technical Committee! Work alongside the AVA Chairman, and:
- Liaise with the EVA Technical Committee and review their activities to ensure there’s no duplication of European activities
- Ensure British and Irish vending is considered in EVA Committee activities
- Review the impact EVA documentation has on AVA members and provide information on how this will affect them
- Assess local technical issues, decide how to solve them and relay the information to members
- Develop new training courses for members so the technical competence of the industry continues
- Organise Technical Seminars for members
AVA Technical Committee dates for 2011 are 16th March, 21st June and 27st September.
The AVA constantly looks for opportunities to learn about subjects outside of the committees’ knowledge. If you can help, please call 020 8661 1112 or email email@example.com.
Don’t miss out on the most important event in the European vending calendar, “EurOps©” (14th-15th April 2011, Lisbon) – your chance to meet, discuss and exchange opinions with fellow operators on the latest vending trends and business techniques!
Organised by the European Vending Association (EVA), this year’s conference – ‘Getting More From Less, Opportunities To Raise The Profitability of Vending Operating’ – is your opportunity to strengthen your relationships, learn from others, share your experiences and brainstorm solutions with other European operators.
So what are you waiting for? Register now to benefit from the early bird discount! Just visit www.vending-europe.eu.
AVA 2011 Diary AT A GLANCE
2 March – Board and members’ meeting in Manchester
8 March – Northern regional meeting
12 April – Scottish regional meeting
10 May – South West regional meeting
1 June – Board and members’ meeting in the Midlands
15 & 16 June – AVEX, NEC, Birmingham
12 July – Midlands regional meeting
9 August – South East regional meeting
13 September – South West regional meeting
21 September – Board and members’ meeting in Scotland
11 October – N Ireland meeting
12 October – Eire meeting
8 November – Scottish regional meeting
7 December – Board and members’ meeting in London
13 December – Northern regional meeting
Full details of these events are available on the events page of the AVA website –
www.ava-vending.co.uk or call 020 8661 1112