Acquisitions & Appointments

  • Three new appointments for Seaga

    By Vending International on May 18, 2017
    Vending machine manufacturer has expanded its team with three new appointments. Robert Dixon joins as marketing manager, David Pierson brings two decades of experience in graphic design and Gavin Parkes is the company’s new sales director for the IIC division. Mr Dixon said: “Seaga is more than just a vending machine manufacturer, it’s a family, with people that are passionate, […]
  • New client services manager for Nayax

    By Vending International on May 16, 2017
    Philippa Vaughan has joined the team at Nayax as client services manager for the UK and Ireland. Ms Vaughn is completely new to the world of vending but has an extensive background in client services having come from the retail sector of the motor industry. In this appointment, Nayax UK is emphasising its commitment to providing customers with the best […]
  • New communications manager joins the AVA

    By Vending International on May 12, 2017
    Charlotte Wilson has joined the AVA has the association’s communications manager and will be based at the organisation’s head office in Saunderton, Buckinghamshire. Ms Wilson will oversee the management and execution of the AVA’s internal and external communications strategy. She joins the AVA with a strong background in PR and marketing communications in the public and private healthcare sectors and […]
  • De’Longhi to acquire 40% of Eversys

    By Vending International on April 26, 2017
    Eversys and De’Longhi have entered into a strategic and financial agreement, with De’Longhi set to acquire 40% of the company for an undisclosed sum. This acquisition is expected to include a two-way option whereby the remaining 60% will be transferred to De’Longhi within the next two to four years. With the investment in the espresso machine manufacturer, De’Longhi will take […]
  • Parcel Holders’ apprentice demonstrates his skills

    By Vending International on April 21, 2017
    Mike Pope-Robbins is one of the newest members of the Parcel Holders’ team. Already part-way through his apprenticeship, Mr Pope-Robbins has demonstrated he is more than a dab hand in the customer services area. He said: “I’m developing my skills in many different aspects – I’ve had to step out of my comfort zone but I like to think of […]
  • N&W acquires Saeco Vending

    By Vending International on April 20, 2017
    N&W Global Vending has announced that it completed the acquisition of Saeco Vending. The deal – granting the licenses to use the well-known Saeco and Gaggia brands in the professional coffee machines market – will enable N&W to grow substantially in the Office Coffee Service (OCS) segment, strengthen its Vending and Ho.Re.Ca. lines and accelerate its sales development in strategic […]
  • New customer services administrator at Barry Callebaut Beverages

    By Vending International on March 15, 2017
    Barry Callebaut Beverages has appointed Laura Furlong as its new customer services administrator. With a background in customer service and marketing, accrued at home and abroad, Laura is a strong candidate who is expected to complement the team and develop her role going forward. As the first point of contact for all customers, Laura is responsible for managing any initial […]
  • Selecta to Acquire Pelican Rouge

    By Vending International on March 14, 2017
    Leading European vending and coffee services provider Selecta Group, and long established coffee services and vending company Pelican Rouge Group have announced that they have signed an agreement to combine their operating businesses. Through the acquisition of Pelican Rouge, Selecta aims to create a leading vending operator and coffee services provider for the workplace, on-the-go as well as hotels, restaurants […]
  • Key finance appointments at 4 Aces

    By Vending International on December 21, 2016
    4 Aces has appointed experienced, commercial finance professional Neil Dockar as non-executive financial director to help drive the company’s growth path, with a ‘20/20 game plan’ to double the company turnover. Neil has over 35 years business experience including roles as European FD within P&G and Group FD at Capespan Int. He currently supports a number of SME businesses with […]
  • Suzohapp appoints new product manager

    By Vending International on December 19, 2016
    Suzohapp is pleased to announce the appointment of Giovanni Milanesi as new product manager for components within the EMA region. With 10 years’ experience within the payment system technology, Giovanni Milanesi brings extensive knowledge and valuable expertise in product management to his new role. His primary responsibility will be to work on all aspects of development of Suzohapp components, defining […]