Marking the latest milestone in Broderick’s mission to get #vendingtrending, the operator has launched a loyalty and rewards app. in collaboration with Italian tech giant COGES and students at Manchester Metropolitan Business School.
The Broderick’s app is being launched on the smart vending machines in three buildings on the Manchester Metropolitan Business School campus and the operator has big plans to roll out the loyalty incentive to more sites nationally by September 2017.
Managing director John Broderick commented: “We believe loyalty should be rewarded – and so treats on the app include 10% discount in Broderick’s coffee shops and at our high street partners including with discounts at cinemas and various attractions. Students, staff and Business School visitors have an opportunity to win a selection of stellar prizes including VIP tickets to Ed Sheeran’s upcoming tour – and there are also 6 VIP tickets to Hardwell at the Victoria Warehouse 16th April up for grabs! As well as free drinks and new products from the vending machines.”
Users will be able to keep to speed, via the App in conjunction with the touch screen vending machines already installed in the University. Participating brands will be able to push messages via both channels.
– You can enjoy a drink on us: free hot drink for every app download
– Win an golden ipad with Galaxy Chocolate.
– Get loads of great offers on pack on the brands you love
– Be the first to know about our high street partners’ discounts and promos too
– Never need to carry cash to buy from a vending machine again: just upload credit to your app, and pay the easy way.
– Put your health first: the app’s linked to Fitbit, so you can check nutritional values, allergens and a map to guide you to our new machines filled with alternative emerging products, catering specifically for those looking for Free from and a healthier range plus much more.